Creamy and Steamy Keto Dinner Recipe – Coconut Milk Braised Chicken
- 100 grams Bone-in Chicken Pieces
- 10 grams Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 1 Green Chili
- 2 pcs Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 tsp Fish Sauce
- Combine water, ginger, lemongrass, chili, kaffir lime leaves, and fish sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and coconut milk.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, adding more water as needed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 847mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 21g