Following a low-carb diet is definitely not easy, but it’s also not as hard as many people make it seem to be. Just because you will be cutting, down on carbohydrates doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to enjoy any delicious desserts.
In fact, today we are going to show you some incredibly tasty and healthy low-carb dessert options.
1. Five Minute Healthy Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
All it takes for you to make this delicious treat is four ingredients and only five minutes.
For this dessert, you will need:
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons of Stevia
- 4 cups of frozen strawberries
Now all you have to do is put these ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and process them for about 5 minutes until the yogurt is creamy. Feel free to add more stevia for extra sweetness.
You can serve this dessert immediately or seal it in an airtight container. It can be stored in a freezer for up to a month.
2. Low-Carb Blueberry Scones
If you want to bake a dessert and you’re on a low-carb diet, you’ll need to start using coconut flour and/or almond flour. And that’s exactly what you’ll need for this recipe.
Other ingredients involve fresh blueberries (these are great, healthy, low-carb fruits), eggs, Truvia, unsalted butter, baking powder, heavy cream, salt, and vanilla extract.
The preparation process for this tasty dessert is really simple. Grab a bowl and combine all the dry ingredients, and then stir in the blueberries. Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, unsalted butter, and eggs and mix.
Grab about 2 tablespoons of dough, make a triangular shape, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
For the exact amount of the ingredients required, check out the full recipe here - homemadeinterest.com
3. Walnut Keto Fudge
For this recipe, you will need:
- 120g of softened butter
- 120g of softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of granulated stevia
- 40g of walnut pieces
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of dark cocoa butter
First, you will need to mix the softened butter and the cream cheese until the mixture is free of lumps.
Now add the vanilla extract, cocoa, and stevia and mix thoroughly.
Add the walnuts and start mixing gently.
Place the mixture into a lined dish and put it in the fridge for a while. Eat when chilled.
Check out these other Walnut Keto Fudge Recipes:
4. Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (only 5 Ingredients)
These cookies are just as good as any regular chocolate chip cookies, except that they don’t contain any dairy butter or flour.
This low-carb recipe requires only 5 ingredients:
- 1 cup of almond butter
- ½ of a granulated sweetener
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips (at least 70% cacao)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Crack the egg and put it into a medium-sized bowl and start beating it lightly.
- Add the granulated sweetener, almond butter, and baking soda, and mix it together.
- Now add the dark chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough with a tablespoon and space the cookies about 2 inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake them for about 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 350°F.
Check out these easy and amazing Keto desserts using Almond butter -
5. Lemon Almond Shortbread Cookies (Gluten Free and only 4 ingredients)
Not only is this a low-carb dessert, but it’s also gluten free.
You will need only 4 ingredients:
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/3 cup of a granulated sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated lemon zest
- Simply melt the butter and then add the granulated sweetener, almond flour, and lemon zest until it’s fully combined.
- Form the dough into a cylinder and wrap it with plastic wrap.
Put it in a freezer for about half an hour until it is firm and slice it into cookies with a sharp knife.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 350°F.
For more delicious and easy Keto - Low Carb - Gluten Free - Sugar Free dessert recipes check out our other recipes, here.